Director's Message

Spend your next few years studying at BGS School of Management and take advantage of our multidimensional academic experience.

Dear Students & Parents,

BGS College of Engineering and Technology proudly introduces the Master of Business Administration program. We are affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The University’s MBA curriculum is among the best in the business education sector as there is equal emphasis on learning in the classroom and learning from being in the industry ecosystem.

I have one goal and that is to make my MBA students both knowledgeable and employable. For acquiring knowledge, students will spend about 60% of their time in the classroom participating in lectures. In the rest of the 40% of the time, students will engage in real-time problem solving at partnered firms, take on volunteering at NGOs, and participate in dedicated case method sessions. With this approach, I am confident that our MBA students will be ready to take up any role they wish to.

My staff and I look forward to welcoming you to the campus!

Naveen Kumar G

Director, BGS School of Management